If you are looking to add more professional looking and functional commenting system to your Blogger blog – checkout Disqus. It is a universal commenting system that is more user friendly and very easy to manage from Disqus interface.
Many friends said that the comments on blogger would be lost, it did't. There are ways to import old comments to Disqus.
If you want to install the Disqus comment box, follow these steps:
1. Go to Disqus website
2. Click Sign Up at the top right corner
3. Fill the blank, then click Continue
4. Add your twitter account (optional)
5. Click on Blogger
6. Add Site
7. If you have several blogs, please select the blog then Add Widget
8. It's automatically adding widgets to your blog
9. Open your email and confirm email, by clicking a link in an email
10. Click your username, then Edit Profile
11. Edit Your Profile, Avatar and others.
New comment form has more field like we usually have on WordPress powered blogs. Comments are neatly formatted and you can subscribe to RSS feed to follow up comments. Besides, users of Disqus can directly comment on your blog using their repestive IDs for more connected approach. You can moderate comment on blog by logging into account at Disqus website. Give Blogger comment box a Disqus makeover!